Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What is it?

blacksnapon

Staff member
These are some old tools that may stump some of you. You "wet behind the ears" techs can play too!Look in my gallery for hpi mo380

HPIM0380.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

bowtiehatr

Certified Ford Tech
bite me gramps. my computer is more sophisticated, but im learnig on my 79 fsb. you probably want me to tell you what you are supposed to use them for because you forgot lol.

blacksnapon

Staff member
bite me gramps. my computer is more sophisticated, but im learnig on my 79 fsb. you probably want me to tell you what you are supposed to use them for because you forgot lol.
Ever use an analyzer to check a misfire on a distributorless ignition? Theres one in there for that!

bowtiehatr

Certified Ford Tech
my dad was an analyzer. does that count? i converted my ignition on the bronco to hei style so i dont need hard to find tools

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
These are some old tools that may stump some of you. You "wet behind the ears" techs can play too!Look in my gallery for hpi mo380

HPIM0380.JPG
I think I have it now. The two left ones are parts of a crude torture device. The black stake somehow gets electricity (probably via lightening rod)You run the wire to the strange looking testicle holder (one testicle per cup) and torture away.

The top two pieces look like they are used for retrieving drugs out of a body cavity or something.

There is the aforementioned flat iron and the two in the middle just look like junk.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I think my surgeon and dentist have used some of them on me. Or tools that looked similar anyway.
Hopefully not the one thats cups the testicles and plugs in!! ROFLMAO

HPIM0380.JPG
This is sick.... absolutely sick! TWO pages and not one salient guess??? better get to passin' out the "ear towels" lol
The top two are a retriever magnet and its cousin, the little sister grabber. It's also a retriever, with those little claw fingers that I used to terrorize my sister with. below them is a tranny fluid filter, used for finding sediment in the fluid. The far left looks like what's left of a bicycle pump, Next to it, sediment snatcher for gas tank, pry bar (aka long screwdriver) and ratcheting offset screwdriver.

yeah... I was way off, but I still think mine were plausable seconds.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings

HPIM0380.JPG

Why...........WHY..........do I get the creepy feeling that, while using these tools, you can hear Vince utter the immortal words:"Is it SAFE?" ;)

Gunner

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts