Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Project YouTube. Go make some vids of your 300's.

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
Hey guys. This I6 section of the forum is DEAD. Since nobody's I6 is giving them any issues (yeah right) let's do something fun. For all you guys who CAN, please take a video of your 300 powered truck. Only three things; make sure to take a vid of the motor, what mods you've done to the truck, and a walk around of the truck itself.

If you CAN'T take a video, take some pictures and post them here.

I have enough vids of my youtube of mine so I won't bother posting. I'm sure you guys are sick of looking at my truck!! HA!

Alright guys have a good weekend. Please be safe on the roads. Remember, a lot of drunks out (*cough* Tex *cough*).

-Bill

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
Why does it seem that my videos over time degrade? Whatever. I guess I have start this off. Here's one before the lift.

Is that a Super 40 Dual In/Out Flowmaster?

I have one of those (2.5 in/out) for my 78 Mustang II

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Here are some 300 vids:

:wasntme: :wasntme: :wasntme: :wasntme: :wasntme: :wasntme: :wasntme:

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
I can't watch videos real easy anymore, Shaun. Did you cam your 300??

What a great looking rig my friend.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I can't watch videos real easy anymore, Shaun. Did you cam your 300??

What a great looking rig my friend.

Nah,It runs really rough.Everything is stock internally.It's old and tired.

But thanks man!I appreciate it.

Chris,it doesn't die unless somebody else sits in the passenger seat.I really don't understand why.If i'm by myself,it runs just fine.But I don't want to take a chance on throwing anything out the side of the block so I don't run it anymore.It hasn't been started in over 9 months,and I haven't cranked it over since January.As soon as I get a good deal on an engine stand and leveler,I'm gonna pull the 300 out and store it in the shop to keep it out of the elements.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Nah,It runs really rough.Everything is stock internally.It's old and tired.

But thanks man!I appreciate it.

Chris,it doesn't die unless somebody else sits in the passenger seat.I really don't understand why.If i'm by myself,it runs just fine.But I don't want to take a chance on throwing anything out the side of the block so I don't run it anymore.It hasn't been started in over 9 months,and I haven't cranked it over since January.As soon as I get a good deal on an engine stand and leveler,I'm gonna pull the 300 out and store it in the shop to keep it out of the elements.

go to harbor freight. and get the 50 dollar one. i have one and it works great for what its needed for.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
3 Leg Engine Stands scare me.

Also,I don't have the funds for an engine stand yet.

Finally,my Engine Hoist is broke,and needs a new hydraulic ram.I have no money yet for that either. I could tap into my Ranger fund,but i'd rather not.

So I can no use thees cupons.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
3 Leg Engine Stands scare me.

Also,I don't have the funds for an engine stand yet.

Finally,my Engine Hoist is broke,and needs a new hydraulic ram.I have no money yet for that either. I could tap into my Ranger fund,but i'd rather not.

So I can no use thees cupons.

oh chit that was a 3 legged stand wasnt it... hell no get a 4 legged one.

Ford Truck Articles