Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

mobile phone

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
i was just wondering what the compatibility is with a mobile phone internet. like if i were to try to get on the site from my phone Env2 would it work? cause i dont want to pay for a data plan and then the site not work.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I tried it when i had the data plan and it was fine. but I couldnt justify the price of the data plan for just screwing around on the web so I axed it.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
It does work, except that the admins have not yet installed a mobile skin, so the site will look exactly the same as you see it now (assuming your phone supports full HTML browsing and I would think that the Env2 does. I keep hounding them to install an iPhone skin or SOMETHING but they wont listen to little old me :p

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Here's what it looks like on my iPhone in landscape mode:

img0453.png

Readable, but straining on the eyes. In portrait mode, forget about it, the text is too small.

Do I hear an annoying whistle? :p
worry not, pighopper- it is but the slightest of breezes passing thru the windmills of your mind.BdayBigGrin

What ever would I do, without the hours of suspense I feel when there's no computer at hand to check FTF?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts