Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

attachment help

Canyonaro

One Amazing Rack
Okay whenever I try to post an attachment they show up as thumbnails.
It is only with this site. Any thoughts? Set me straight..please!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I really suggest using our 'gallery' feature you can find in the toolbar at the top of the page or trying to use another site like photobucket or imageshack to upload your photos. Not only does it not use up our website resources, but it's much faster.

Ryan

Canyonaro

One Amazing Rack
Thanks just easier the other way and we moose are known for being liking things easy.

Canyonaro

One Amazing Rack
Okay so no one can answer my question? everything I try to post picture wise is a thumbnail. It is only on this site that it does it. Can ANYONE help me with this?
I don't want to have to go through other sites to post a pic in a thread. I don't have to on other car/truck sites why on here?
So someone please give me exact answer.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
When you attach a picture, it is going to become a thumbnail no matter what you do. It's the least-desireable way to put up a picture because it takes a lot of resources from our server and your personal attaching memory is very limited.

The best option is to go through another website to host the picture, or use our gallery. When you upload a picture in our gallery, you can copy the "BB Code" directly beneath the picture and post it into the body of your post.

Ryan

You need a photo host like Webshots,Photobucket,Flikr,etc

Webshots allows for different size images.

You just need to attach an IMG file from the host site .

Here is a full size pic

supermanboxers.jpg

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
HEY!!!!!!!!! Those are my boxers...and almost my truck

I thought you had the Richard Simmons outfit ? ;)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts