Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Window Tinting

Well I got the windows tinted in my truck friday. I matched my front windows to the rear windows. Looks alot better in my opinion. So its 20% percent all the way around. I will have to clean the truck and take a few pics.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Cool man.Can't wait to see the pics.I've got 15% on my driver's side,and 0% on all the others.I had to get a new window,and the new one was tinted.lol.

I wanted to go darker but in Michigan you cant have any tint on the front two windows. But 9 times out of 10 they wont say anything if its 20%. When ever it stops raining and nice out I will clean the truck up and take the pics.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Come to think of it I can't say as I've seen one with a windshield strip either....my buddy had a camo one on his 06 but that was only like 3 or 4 inches wide....

35% is the darkest you can go on driver/passenger door windows here in TX. The rest can be limo tint :) I just did the front two of mine this weekend as well. Wish Ford would go ahead and tint them from the factory but ehh they ship their trucks everywhere and can't be liable for different DOT laws in different states.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts