Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

F-150 tires

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
just like the superduty thread. What are you running and how do you like them?

I have the Bridgestone Dueler Revos in 265/70/R17. I like them alot. They have a decent tread pattern and seem to be wearing pretty good.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I like the more agressive pattern of my Hankook M/T's. Very little road noise and great off-road as well. I am running a 33/11.50R17

I don't own a F-150. On my explorer I am running Yokohama Geolander H/T-S. :redface:

They are 255/70/16s. They are fine for on road driving in dry weather. Let it rain and they are slick. Snow and ice, forget it. I have to get into 4 low to get around even with the 4.10 gears and rear trac-lock.

I was broke when my old tires went bad enough to not be safe to drive and the local tire place put these on for a handshake. No signature or anything. I paid him when I got paid again.

They are wearing fine and have been on there for over a year now, but I would never ever recommend them to anyone.

The 56 has some used tires that were cheap on it. Then again, I don't drive it that much or tons of miles (yet).

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
im running

255/75/15 wranglers in the front (goodyear)
and 30/9.50/15 durangos on the rear.

Got a nice little rake to it....

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
For smoothness, and long tread life, go with the Michelin LTX M/Ss. I ran a
set 90K miles on my little Ranger, and the tread was still above the wear bars. I'll dig up some pictures for you.

.....found them:

93923593-L.jpg

93923594-L.jpg

Last edited:

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
same with wild country mud tires.

My bos has been running the same set of 33/9.50/15 for 96k miles. Until saturday. When the tread seperated while we were going about 65 mph on a 10mph max road...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts