Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Time to pimp my Ranger!!

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
So I was falling asleep at work today, no clue why and decided to take a ride around the landfill since I hadn't be in quite some time. And I had the camera with me and decided to take some candid moment of my Taz......don't fall asleep looking

Click for slideshow.....

Few of my favs

pic015.jpg

Damn tips!
pic016.jpg

pic018.jpg

pic028.jpg

pic029.jpg

pic045.jpg

radialarm

Clown of Death!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! uh what?

Nice truck!!! Leave it like it is!!!

It don't need tons chromo half's be more than plenty... Deff agree on the 347 though.

TazDevil07

Thanks guys! I think some of the pics came out rather good. I feel silly for wanting to trade it. :spank:

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Does that have a 4.0?

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Looks gooood!!!

Hope you don't mind, I played with it on photoshop.
dgdsfgs.jpg

Mods: bigger wheels/tires, front plastic on bottom of bumper removed, de badged, windows tinted, and taillights tinted:D

TazDevil07

I'm wanting bigger tires and had wanted a lift, but not sure about a lift now. If I could squeeze a 33 in there w/out a lift I would but I'm told that won't work. And HEY, s'up with taking my RF decal off my quarters?!?! Bad boy!!

LEB Paul

I like Broncos
Try some 33's and "clearance" wherever it hits. I think with those big 'ol fender flares on there it shouldn't be too hard to fit 33s, but I'm also just talking from looking at the picture. For some additional lift on the front end you can crank up the torsion bar bolts for an inch or two I think. At least that's how it was on my '00 F150, not sure if the rangers are using the torsion bars or not..

TazDevil07

Yeah, it has tbars that I can crank however by doing so, I still can't fit a 33 on there without rubbing. Bites!

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
3'' Body Lift.

Great looking truck by the way. =)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts