Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Super boo

blacksnapon

Staff member
I worked on an 05 Subaru WRX today.......interesting!

I worked on a '97 Astro awd today....... kill me!!
no guy can get in that engine compartment easily

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I have a buddy with one of those. He was all telling me how fast it was. I passed him on a two lane going home. Thank God I had the NOS and it was on. It was quicker than I thought. BUT, I still passed him. :D

Shhhhhhhh!!! MrsFixit's been snooping the Suby Lot lately... I'm in for a hit, I can tell...

blacksnapon

Staff member
This one might actually get rejected, and sent to the auction! It has aftermarket exhaust and no cats (we cant sell it retail). Still low mileage. Shame, someone does that to a low mileage rig. Its OBD2, so, it has to have a controller to modify the downstream o2 sensor reading. If we put a cat on it, is there going to be a problem? It's less hassle to just send it away.

The cat can be reinstalled with a dummy hookup. Make it visibly legal anyway :rofl:

blacksnapon

Staff member
I will say this about our place, The dealer principal told me face to face "I want no surprises when it comes to our used cars! If there is a question, I dont want it on the lot!" They'll probably go to the auction with it.

No doubt they're good to deal with! I wasn't implying THAT. I guess I was thinking selfishly ambitious... :rofl:

Kep4

Jäger
I have a buddy with one of those. He was all telling me how fast it was. I passed him on a two lane going home. Thank God I had the NOS and it was on. It was quicker than I thought. BUT, I still passed him. :D
You are a truly wild individual. :nana:

Are all Subaru's still all-wheel drive?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts