Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

eddie bauer edition 88 bronco

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
hey yall im going to look at a 1988 bronco eddie bauer edition to make my offroad to because my f150 is 2wd and i was wondering what made the eddie bauer edition so special over a normal bronco...is it just interior stuff or performance or what?

emtzach

i get paid to do this
interior yes all brown that i know of i had a 90 EB but it should also have the duall front shocks limited slip rear a/c if it still works (mine did) and some came with a 5.8l not mine so sad. i only paid 200 bucks motor was tired but ran then a tree fell on it while i was in basic. oh yeah it should have push button 4x4 and auto hubs and over drive not the tree speed good lucksmiliegitrdone

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yeah the eddie bauer will basically just come with almost every option available on the truck. They don't trick up the engine with any bolt ons-- that'll be stock.

lucky..... i couldnt find a manual in new england unless it was a slow six... i mean straight six:hammer:

Hey, watch your mouth. smilietease

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
thanks yall

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts