Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bilstein leveling kit and 35" Toyo's

Kep4

Jäger
Got the Bilstein 2.5" leveling kit, front/rear Bilstein shocks, Firestone Ride-Rites, and 35" Toyo's M/T's on 17x9 Raceline Renegades installed. I'll get some better pics next weekend, going to Paso Robles!
PSD_pics010.JPG

Now THAT'S some serious MEAT!

No, Todd... you don't COOK them...

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Good looking truck Russ. Let me know how the M/T's wear for you. A guy I work with is running a set and they seemed to give up pretty quick. I'll get exact mileage from him next week. On the other hand, I don't think he kept them rotated and balanced as often as he should have.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Now THAT'S some serious MEAT! No, Todd... you don't COOK them...
Maybe his truck won't, but MINE will!! I love those black wheels!! They just wouldn't look right on mine, but I sure love'em!!

Kep4

Jäger
Thanks for the compliments Gents!

Ryan, I got them at Discount/America's Tire and got free rotation and balance every 3K. The Manager, Rich Campos, said I can bring it in every 2K if I want so I'll be taking advantage of that. I believe regular rotation is one key to tire life, we'll see if It helps.

Aaron, I paid $283 each for the tires and $165 each for the wheels. Total package including Gorilla locking lugs and Kali tax was $1,953.34 out the door.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts