Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Facebook page?

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Hey Admins! Was thinking of creating an FTF Facebook page or group to see if we can get more traffic here. What are your thoughts? And if you think its a good idea, I'll need a "blurp" saying what FTF is all about!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
There's a blurb from the homepage that you could :)

Welcome to Ford Truck Fanatics! We put this site together in hopes that we could develop a top-notch Ford Truck resource. We welcome you to join our forums. We're active in Ford Truck discussion, tech discussion, and general conversation. We have a fantastic group of people that is second to none. We're hoping you'll join us by registering in our Ford Truck Forums.

TazDevil07

Well I'd like the "powers above" blessing and also would like to use the logo on there. Don't want to overstep.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Surewhynot. (get it)?

I'll send you a PM.

Ryan

TazDevil07

TazDevil07

Thx Ryan, its raw right now. Feel free to boost it up. I've sent out some invited and posted to my page as well. Hopefully folks will find it, then come over here and help expand our fanship!

TazDevil07

I don't know if FB allows that? Hmmm....anyone?

I know it can be done on myspace though....hmmmm....another idea to generate traffic?

I don't know if FB allows that? Hmmm....anyone?

I know it can be done on myspace though....hmmmm....another idea to generate traffic?
nevermind, pasted that link too quickly. that is not the right one to follow.

facebook just started doing it a couple of weeks ago - let me go look how to do it

EDIT: nevermind, this page says it's only for profiles and pages, not groups

TazDevil07

Yeah, I searched in the help and it doesn't allow it for groups. I think I searched that when I started my other ford group.

If we don't have a myspace one and since I'll be off all next week, I could make one of those too.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts