Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Murrieta Fathers Day Car Show

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Every year on Fathers Day The city puts together a little car show. I was working so I didn't get to go up and have a good look see but here are pics of a lot of the cars leaving. Taken with my IPhone...

The rest are in my photobucket acct.
http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn165/caforddude/Fathers Day Car Show/

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

image007.jpg

image008.jpg

image009.jpg

image018.jpg

image028.jpg

Last edited:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
So their is rednecks in cali!!! Little more high-tek than your average one, and little richer to (or in debt..) but their there, that's for sure..

Proof!:
image033.jpg

So their is rednecks in cali!!! Little more high-tek than your average one, and little richer to (or in debt..) but their there, that's for sure..

Proof!:
image033.jpg

Yeah there are, If you ever listen to the lyrics of music, Hank Jr. says "Were from North California to South Alabam" in A Country Boy Can Survive for a reason... :)

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon

Proof!:
image033.jpg

Here's a little factoid to consider: California produces more agriculture, in dollars, than the next three states combined. About as much as the entire mid-west- combined.

Farming is huge in the state, although you wouldn't think of it off-hand. Same as Oregon. We're famous for rain, right? Over half the state is semi-desert. :rolling laugh:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Here's a little factoid to consider: California produces more agriculture, in dollars, than the next three states combined. About as much as the entire mid-west- combined.

Farming is huge in the state, although you wouldn't think of it off-hand. Same as Oregon. We're famous for rain, right? Over half the state is semi-desert. :rolling laugh:

smilieIagree smilieIagree

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Yeah there are, If you ever listen to the lyrics of music, Hank Jr. says "Were from North California to South Alabam" in A Country Boy Can Survive for a reason... :)

Good point...

Didn't know that...

I was pretty sure they made wine, but wasn't sure about anything else...

didn't know Oregon was desert either! :rolling laugh:

Yep, true on both counts. Half of Oregon is UGLY. :p

:rolling laugh:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts