Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

some pics of the heep that someday soon will come back to life

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Heep!!! Um! yeah, oh boy, that is one heck of a heep, I really think you would be better off with out such a heep darkening your home.. I can be there in a week to get it off your hands.. :D

SC
Party Wagon!

thanx guys got big plans for the old girl starting withe 460 thats stroked out to 558cubic " pretty much done with the frame fatmans front and rear i tubbed it out and narrowed a 9" down 46" flange to flange. with 411 gears. and a big c-6 the engien should work out to over 600hp and every bolt, nut and washer will be FORD!!! no offense to the guys that have small block chevy in a old ford but i thank thats kinda like letting your wife put a dress on your 1st born son.

SC
thanx guys got big plans for the old girl starting withe 460 thats stroked out to 558cubic " pretty much done with the frame fatmans front and rear i tubbed it out and narrowed a 9" down 46" flange to flange. with 411 gears. and a big c-6 the engien should work out to over 600hp and every bolt, nut and washer will be FORD!!! no offense to the guys that have small block chevy in a old ford but i thank thats kinda like letting your wife put a dress on your 1st born son.

Very nice. 557ci wont have to flex too much to make 600hp and it will still be reliable. What kind of heads/intake/carb/cam?

So it,s going to be your daily driver, 20 or 25mpg.:) :) :)

Great truck.smilieFordlogo

Ford Truck Articles