Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I dont want to rag on Ford, but...

This is damn hillarious... :p

I love the *ting* sound at 0:06 haahaha. :p

ha ha got that right!Mine's "fixed" though lol

Wait, what about the cruise control?

I know the ignition in the Gen 8s with tilt wheel is horrendous. I have had to replace mine 3 times, and even had to use the switch underneath to start it... :p

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Conner they're talking about the recall on the cruise control disable switch. There was a recall for the switch because the brake fluid would eek past the seal on the switch and short the electrical connector and cause a fire, even when the truck is potentially parked and not running.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Wait, what about the cruise control?

I know the ignition in the Gen 8s with tilt wheel is horrendous. I have had to replace mine 3 times, and even had to use the switch underneath to start it... :p

94 to god knows when it stopped F-Series trucks were spontaneously catching on fire due to a faulty CC switch.Other vehicles were doing it too like vans and crown vics.

Conner they're talking about the recall on the cruise control disable switch. There was a recall for the switch because the brake fluid would eek past the seal on the switch and short the electrical connector and cause a fire, even when the truck is potentially parked and not running.

Wow, thats terrible... :p

Glad Im not included though. :p

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts