Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What a day....

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HOT!!!!! HUMID!!!!!!!!! and Freaking miserable! and its not even hot yet!:hammer:

Just got home from work and outta the shower and I don't wanna move now! A/C feels REAL good!!!!!!

i could tell it was going to be a great day when i let the dogs out at 6 and it was already hot and humid

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Its Hot and humid but its not even hot yet...
Hmm.....

Got to 93* here, but tomorrow its supposed to get to 98* with heat a index of 105*....

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
the only thing that helps is that I finish my day on the dock which isn't refrigerated. It's still a slap though cause the dock stays cool from the coolers and trailers pushing air on to it. What sucks is that my body is still working to keep it's temp up until I get about halfway home, so for that time I kinda feel like I got a fever.

just went out and cracked my windows in the parking lot. my little thermometer in the car looked to be about 145 degrees. lovely

side note - anyone know if those sun visor / shade things actually work

SC
High 90s-100 every day in the forecast with a heat index in the 110 area. You gotta love Summers in the South. Atleast we have 4-5 more months of this to look forward to.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Raining and 60 here.

No complaints from me. I love this weather.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts