Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Slow... Slow.. and SLOW!

Storm

Well I chunked off my Livewire to another.. I wasn't in the mood to keep it as the gauge aspects of it were a little offish.. I'm moving over to the XCal but now that Matt isn't with LIPD I'm having to wait.. This sucks.. Nothing like driving an 8k brick with no power LOL

:cooldude:

I'm cool! YelloThumbUp :nana: :rofl:

Storm

Nee neer nee neer neeee neeeerrrr!! :nana:

grabs the M82A1 out of the closet and a .50 Cal Armor Piercing round.. Heads to missouri...

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
grabs the M82A1 out of the closet and a .50 Cal Armor Piercing round.. Heads to missouri...
I'm ready. :p While you're looking for me, I'll already have you in my sights. :D

On Edit: Besides, you gotta catch me first, and now you CAN'T!! Hahahahahahahaha

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
That is just wrong. :rofl:

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Don't worry Storm, Matt should be up and running pretty quick. His files and his customer service are very much worth the wait.

Storm

Oh yeah I know.. He just needs to hurry up so I get the rest of my parts :-D LOL

I hated to let go of the Livewire.. But hell I am going to use the Commander, it has more monitoring abilities then the other..

Storm

Just adding to what I owe. Play now, pay later. Like after I wreck it going 160mph and I can't do anything else anyway.

HAHAHA You better kiss your rear end and pray.. 8k brick at 160 mph.. Whew.. That wouldn't be pretty!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
HAHAHA You better kiss your rear end and pray.. 8k brick at 160 mph.. Whew.. That wouldn't be pretty!
I know, but at least I'd be out of the having to pay it all back. :) With the insurance my wife would collect, it'd be taken care of.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts