Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bronco Update!

Michigan
IM KEEPING IT!

bigdance

My friend who was selling his truck has a guy coming to buy his truck tomorrow.. If he dont buy it tomorrow, he wants me to match his cash offer of $5000 and im not sure if i want to spend that much money on a truck that old..

The guy backed out of buying my truck.

And now with the BFG All terrains and the new axle it drives the smoothest it ever has.. Crazy because i can acually hear my exhaust now. So as of rite now im going to just keep on keepin on. Get some new tires and wheels for her. And just keep making it my own.

I have a picture of it with the nasty wore down BFG A/T's and the corroded wheels lol. Looks GREAT!

Blade

Backwoods boy
good to hear!

Michigan
After spending a couple hours in the lawn chair drinkin and looking at it with these tires on it.. I cant get use to em... But the quietness of them i can LOL

Picture231.jpg

Old Axle

Picture229.jpg

Both axles (and the supervisor aka POPS!)

Picture230.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Mike maybe it's just me but I like the A/T's better... To be honest, I never really liked the look of the claws on your truck. Or on any truck for that matter. The tread pattern is too busy on the sidewall.

Michigan
HAHA! Noooo those claws look 500,245,265 times better believe me.. AT's have no side wall and i absolutly HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE not having any side wall.

Mall crawler? Ummm i have to go through the river and over the hill to get to the mall thats 30 minutes away from my house lol. Still not a mall crawler.

Il be getting my new meaty tires here in a couple of weeks hopefully

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner

I like how they look, but def not as much as the claws. I like the look of these wheels to.. don't seem as bright (I guess their not?) as the other ones... :wasntme:

BTW, who's truck in the top of the pic I quoted?

Michigan
The wheels are acually in so bad of shape the aluminum coating is pealing. They look like CRAP! lol

Thats my moms tauras, Sisters exploder and my buddys 89 F150

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
The wheels are acually in so bad of shape the aluminum coating is pealing. They look like CRAP! lol

Thats my moms tauras, Sisters exploder and my buddys 89 F150

They don't look to bad from the picture, but I guess they would look worse in person..

I thought it was an F-150, and was like "when did he get that?" :rolling laugh:

Ya'll have a explorer, taurus, bronco, an F-250... right?

BTW, you have fun out wheelin' the other night? Last text messege I got from you said "we are stuck" :rolling laugh:

Michigan
haha ya wheelin was a blast! No we did get stuck but the bogger ran out of gas.. Filled er up and she got out of there. Its a ford lol

Yea vehicle line up is rite, plus my new 150 lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts