Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

having trouble posting....

i log in and try to post and i always get( YOUR not logged on) the only way i find to post is to go to the advanced box then it ask's me to log in again, it's a PITA! end up having to write everything twice!
what is going on??? this started happening the last few weeks, anything you can do????

it makes using the site a PAIN!:headbang:

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Bill you may have your privacy setting to high in "Internet Options", check to see if they're set to medium! Maybe that will help!!!

just checked. it is set to medium, and just happened again. bummer!

cookies setting to accept ?

I'll check that, thanks for the help guy's

hey it did not happen!?!

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
I had that problem and solved it by checking the box "remember me?" when I log in. I never used to have to check it, then for some reason, one day, out of the blue, I had "the problem" Are you checking that box?

did that too. thanks

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
People have this problem with vbulletin occassionally. There's no rhyme or reason on our end of the deal, because other members are having no problems at all. It's usually browser related like the other guys are saying. Clear the cookies, make sure security is in the right sport, etc.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts