Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Happy Memorial Day!

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Ford Truck Fanatics, it's owners and staff would like to take this Memorial Day weekend to thank all the men and women of FTF who are members of the United States Military, Past, Present and Future for the sense of courage, honor and duty you perform your job with.

It hardly seems like enough but:

Thank You

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Happy Memorial Day!!! And Thank You!

Never in the history of the world has any soldier sacrificed more for the freedom and liberty of total strangers than the American soldier. And, our soldiers don't just give freedom abroad, they preserve it for us here at home. For it has been said so truthfully that it is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the agitator, who has given us the freedom to protest. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag who gives that protester the freedom he abuses to burn that flag.

Senator Zell Miller

Last edited:

purecountry

Tennessee Chapter member
Semper Fi and Thank you for your service to your country.

Lcpl Jordan Duncan USMC

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Thank you to all of the men and women who served and is serving for this country!

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
this video brings a tear to my eye. hence why i have never taken it down on my myspace. i dont know anyone in it but i fell like i should be remembering them for what they did in preserving our freedom!
<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1112447">Memorial day 2009</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=1112447,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=1112447,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

Not taking away from the OP but having lost friends in war zones or on a Base in Augusta....Happy Memorial Day shouldn't be the theme....remembering those lost that served should Never be Happy... it should be a time go internal to remember, mourn, and if inclined say a prayer for the lost.
It's a memorial...not a happy.

Aaron I know what you meant to say and convey...but as a Vet and the widower of a Vet, this day above all, is under different rules. It's for those that served and died.... and not all in combat.
Not me, still walking, in a way....I have Veterans Day.. that's a "Happy" wish. It's a blessing to be a Vet and still breathing. Memorial is for the lost..died..passed.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts