Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

302 issues

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
ahhhh u remind me of me ...i got a ton of vids on youtube some are basically the same thing.Honestly buddy i have no idea but that is one hellova clean truck.Like the new signature and once again welcome to the site!Sounds like it could be a sensor problem however or vacuum...have you tested for vacuum leaks while it's running spray carb cleaner or ether around the vacuum lines...if it sputters you're pretty close to your leak.Good Luck.

ahhhh u remind me of me ...i got a ton of vids on youtube some are basically the same thing.Honestly buddy i have no idea but that is one hellova clean truck.Like the new signature and once again welcome to the site!Sounds like it could be a sensor problem however or vacuum...have you tested for vacuum leaks while it's running spray carb cleaner or ether around the vacuum lines...if it sputters you're pretty close to your leak.Good Luck.

Thanks!! It must be a sensor because it only does it when its warmed up... but i dont know.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Mine does the same thing, but when it's cold!!!

When was the last time you changed plugs, wires, cap, and rotor???

I would also run a few tanks of gas with some good injector cleaner through it!!!

Check your Idle air control solenoid on the throttle body, it may be dirty!!!

Mine does the same thing, but when it's cold!!!

When was the last time you changed plugs, wires, cap, and rotor???

I would also run a few tanks of gas with some good injector cleaner through it!!!

Check your Idle air control solenoid on the throttle body, it may be dirty!!!

I just changed the plugs, wires, and coil this winter, The rotor is just a few years old. lol.

Yeah i will check the IAC. Where on the TB is it?

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Its a silver piece about 5" long with an electrical connector on the end, and it's bolted to the top or side of the throttle body!!!

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
clean the IAC.. maybe it can help a little

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts