Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Moded Chevy 350 Vs stock 400m.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Who will win?

Warning F-Bombs are dropped in the video..

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dammit Tex...how many times I gotta tell you it's just a plain 400...no 'M'...haha. Secondly, good video. I was kinda surprised actually. But that Chevy driver is full of chit. There's no way his cam is that wild...or it woulda been dying at idle...not to mention, his compression ratio is no where near 10.5:1. And he said he starts making power at 2500r's...he shoulda easily been in that range during a race. Typical chitty driver, making excuses.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Yep- depends on the driver and, in the case of mods, the skill of who did 'em. The Ford 400 was a torquemonster, but a Chebbie small-block can make absolutely stoopid power for relatively few $$$'s.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
If the chebbie has all that stuff he put it in backwards cause he didn't go no where.

I wonder if Tex is a Chebbie owner hiding in the closet? 'hiding_smilie'

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Yep- depends on the driver and, in the case of mods, the skill of who did 'em. The Ford 400 was a torquemonster, but a Chebbie small-block can make absolutely stoopid power for relatively few $$$'s.

ohh yeah my brothers ex truck made me **** my pants.. only had vortech heads and cam and headers and nitrous :D in a 1988 flareside silverado

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Chevy Guy - "My computer retards me so hard" HAHAHAHA! Nothing but excuses, you lost move on and stop making excuses.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Dammit Tex...how many times I gotta tell you it's just a plain 400...no 'M'...haha. Secondly, good video. I was kinda surprised actually. But that Chevy driver is full of chit. There's no way his cam is that wild...or it woulda been dying at idle...not to mention, his compression ratio is no where near 10.5:1. And he said he starts making power at 2500r's...he shoulda easily been in that range during a race. Typical chitty driver, making excuses.

I like to so you get fired up over me putting the M behind 400 :p
And that Bronco kicked that Chubbys Butt!

That video is awesome. That Bronco is a beast. If it didnt have that nasty swiss cheese frame I would totally want it. :p

Michigan
LOL thats funny. Excuses excuses.... Typical chevy person and it happens every time. Once a ford shows em up then here come the excuses.. Gotta love those monster HP ratings from both vehicles LOL

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts