Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Off-brand Tire Resource

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey fellas. I'm always asked by people if I know where a good source is for cheap (off-brand) tires. I have yet to come up with a source. Generally, the size of the tires being looked for are 33"+, and they're looking for more 'aggressive' style tires. I know all sorts of places that carry 31" or smaller. But it seems no place stocks the bigger sizes or the off brand names. Usually, the generic tires end up costing about the same if not more to get them in. I've tried several big online sources, summit, etc. So if you guys know of a place...lemme know.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
WOW...first off, I didn't realize Tire Rack was so cheap. But it still looks like they're all name brand tires. The most recent example of what I was searching for, for my buddy was a set of 35x12.5x15 Medalist MudKings. I believe list price for those tires is like $149 a piece...but since a lot of places don't stock them...you add stocking fees and shipping fees.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I think they charge a pretty flat rate of $20 per tire - so figure that in. They're competative but have a killer selection. Good luck on your search.

Ryan

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I just order what I want . The places I deal with charge nothing to get em in as they get weekly shipment any way. I used to run delta 33" radials . And had to wait couple days to get them .

Like u I abuse tires and the off brands have held up just fine. And the $40 + less a tire is a help.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Tire Rack can get 4 33/12.5/15 BFG M/T KM2's on my doorstep for $848.52... That seems pretty damned good..

EDIT: 35's in the same tire are $5 cheaper per tire!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Your truck would be sexy with some boggers Chris....heh heh

I tell everyone that too. For some reason they whine about cost and tread wear...AHAHHAHA. Oh well, leaves more for me.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
ha ha they vibrate so much there wouldn't be any bolts left in it.......Trista would never wanna leave lmao.....

HAAHHAHAHAHAHA...at least something can get the job done. But really, I haven't noticed Boggers to vibrate too terribly bad. They're just noisy as all get out...and flat spot like nobody's business...winters are the worst, you can park it for 30 mins and they're flat again. Summers, usually I have about 24 hours.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts