Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2004 F-150 Engine Dress Up

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Before:

100_1193.jpg

After:

100_1196.jpg

So what do you think?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
There are a few more things I could add but I'm not sure if it would be too much then. confused

There are a few interior pieces I"m thinking about too.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
not a whole lot really.

put some chrome caps on the brake & coolant reservoirs as well as one on the oil cap and ac recharge caps.

Hmmmm.... chrome radiator support, Xeon tubes, a battery cover, and a hood blanket. would top this off nicely!
Looks good, tho! YelloThumbUp

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
There are some other things I can get but I don't won't to go overboard and end up paying for a bunch of stuff I don't like on the truck. YelloThumbUp

NAHH.... I know bigger ones! :rofl:

What do you expect from an ex-valley boy gone redneck?

econo61

head pervert
okla
awwww cmon, get ol'rattlecan to lend you a hand! nothing like good old engine enamel!

saw a truck the other day, 04-06, sitting beside the road with a couple of "spanish speaking" individuals looking under the hood. looked kinda like me when i look under there, LOST! pouring down rain, and i knew them, so i stopped to see what was up. never in my life have i seen so many differant colors of paint under a hood! looked like they had taken the whole thing apart and painted 1 peice at a time, and they musta had 20 differant colors of paint to boot!

so yes, you CAN do to much under the hood!

Seriously, though, Scott, the hood blanket would not only dress it up but help save your finish on the hood as well....
as for the lights, you can call them service lighting!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts