Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Keyless Entry Code Reset

Guys, I need to reset the keyless entry code on my truck. I know that the factory key is located some where in the truck but I am unable to find it. Can anyone provide instructions on how locate it and reset it?

bowtiehatr

Certified Ford Tech
it is on the module on the right side of the dash behind the glove box if i remember correctly. the code is wrote on the sticker on the box and is the default code.

Alarm Remote

Guys, ok a little help would be wonderful as this is killing me. I know that this is not what I originally started the thread about but it is pretty close.

I am trying to currently setup a new alarm remote that I purchased. I followed the instructions of how to setup a new remote by turning the key from position 3 to position 4 eight times. HOwever, I have tried it many different times and I get nothing. The instructions say to do it within 10 seconds and I have done that but on the eight time nothing happens. Those of you who have done this before am I doing something wrong?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts