Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Mods of each section

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey guys...I was just wondering if there was a list somewhere that breaks down who is a mod for each forum...or is it pretty much free range? If there is a specific mod designated to each forum, is there maybe a way we could have them listed at the top of each forum so we can go through the proper chain of command instead of bugging one guy to be lead to another?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Ben when you're in viewing the thread list for a certain section, scroll to the bottom right corner and you'll see a box that says Moderators and it'll list the mods for that section.

You can also go the main forum page (before entering into any section) and scroll to the bottom-- there is a link that says View Forum Leaders. That'll show all the mods, super mods, and admins-- and which sections each of them mod (supers and admins obviously just mod everything).

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
OOOOOH...alrighty thanks Chris...I saw it now.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I noticed CaFordDude is listed as both a mod and a super mod.

He's got a secret identity...shhhhh don't tell anyone. You have the regular run of the mill moderator CaFordDude(Clark Kent)...and then you have the super hero super mod CaFordDude(Superman)...too bad he didn't realize they were supposed to be different names. Can't teach them cali people nothin.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts