Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

How much are these worth

I just ordered a set of the the tow mirrors off the 07-08 F-150. I was just wondering what I could get for my old mirrors. They have the heated and power glass with blinkers on them. They are in like new shape? I seen someone sell them for 100. I thought that was kinda cheap. I seen a guy that wanted them I told him 125. He was buying them for his son in law and he said he dont like the guy that much. He was looking to buy new and I was confussed. I seen them on ebay for 150 a piece. What you think is a good price for both. I bought by new ones for 300. Just wana try and collect a little bit of that money back.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
have a question and may have asked before but are all of the F-150's wired for these or is it an FX4 option? Do you have to turn a switch on in you're truck for the heated mirrors to work?

They were also on xlt's I do believe. I know my exgirlfriend had a brand new 05 xlt and it had the same mirrors I do. There is a defrost switch on the dash that activates them.

They should work as far as I know. You just wouldnt be able to use the defrost part unless you bought a new switch and wired it in. I have heard some people did that with the blinkers cause they didnt have the wiring for them so they left that part unplugged.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
At this time I don't really have a place to do the work to put in the wires and the switches.

I would think you could get the $125 for them.

Well I think I just found the part number and the website I bought my tow mirrors from say 148 a piece. I think thats kinda crazy since my tow mirrors cost me 135 and they are heated and power with blinker well they are suppose to. I have seen a few listings on craigslist for 130-140. But who knows. I think I should be able to get 125. I might throw them on ebay. I seen a set last night that were going for 150 with 15 bidders. So thats probably what I will do.

Last edited:
Sorry I sold them. If you do any type of towing I recomend the tow mirrors. Well even if you dont I would still recomend them. They are so much nicer to drive with even if your not towing. I sold mine for 300 on ebay and I have seen others go for around that too. For 320 you can get tow mirrors

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts