Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hooray for Matt!!!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I thought it was going to be some thing good, like he got another pipe.. :)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Have you noticed that the thread with the most posts and views in the NC Chapter is my "NC Chat" thread?

And I'm not even in NC...

:rofl2:

Well congrats Matt...thanks for starting it for me...but you were in NC when you started it right?

Yeah and we might not let you back into NC you midwesterner. smilieneenar

Ain't that the truth...maybe we should kick him off the site entirely since he went and got a daggum chevy.

I thought it was going to be some thing good, like he got another pipe.. :)

Me too...I thought he was gonna tell us he figured out the hole in his underwear goes in the front. Oh well...+1 for Matt.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright guys...keep it clean...I like to run a clean PG Chapter...don't need anymore undertones.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Well congrats Matt...thanks for starting it for me...but you were in NC when you started it right?

Ain't that the truth...maybe we should kick him off the site entirely since he went and got a daggum chevy.

Me too...I thought he was gonna tell us he figured out the hole in his underwear goes in the front. Oh well...+1 for Matt.

Since he went over to the Darkside he will have to pay the pizza man for more boxes for ya.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Matt's got it going on....He starts a thread with one "drive by" post and the damned thing is two pages and growing.

That may be true...but I'm still pretty sure he was poked in his soft spots alot as a baby.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts