Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ranger Shot

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Hi Ryan, here is a Ranger shot I took (front view). If you want to add it to
the other Ford truck shots across the FTF home page, send me your e-mail
address, and I'll e-mail it to you.....

158367894-L.jpg

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Bump.....maybe I should have addressed this thread to Scott, instead of Ryan......

I think the banner needs to change every few weeks. Like rotate different trucks and years in. I am not sure if I am saying that in English.

Lets me try a different way....make several (or lots) of banners with different years and models of ford trucks and have them change every couple of weeks to the next one.

Include all models of bigger trucks, F-1, F-100 (etc.), rangers, B IIs, Explorers, Mazda 2000 series, Mazda Navajo, Mercury mountaineer, and anything elst that would be included.

Last edited:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
idea noted, and we've discussed ideas like this. We decided hat we need a banner that can remain permanent so our site has a certain amount of recognizability. We will change for different holidays and such, but need a semi-permanent banner to last for a long period of time. There are other things in the works that incorporate the banner, and rotating a series of banners would throw everything out of whack.

It's not something we want to do at this time, but thank you for the idea.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts