Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello? this thing on?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Time to check in again! Whats up with the MO guys!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Well spring break is over and I think I just got myself in over what I can handle... I wonder how often I'll be able to check into FTF. I went and talked to the admissions advisor about my grad school scheduling and I got registered to start... TUESDAY!

I'm still an undergrad but will be taking another course this spring on top of my normal 15 hours. It counts for 3 credit hours and is accelerated to 8 weeks. I think the class is like 4-5 hours long on tuesday nights.

Holy crap! I hope boss won't give me too much trouble if I need to take a day off.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I have been real busy finishing the basement here at the house and getting ready for Hailee's(the one in my avatar) 2nd birthday party on Sat.

daddue11

Missouri Chapter member
I'm just waiting for work to slow down and everyone to get well,this winter was bad(sick-wise) for all of the family. I'm planning on doing alot of camping and outings this spring and summer. I wish the Springfield members would have a get together,I'd be there for sure.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts