Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Photo Link Limit of 25

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
It seems like FTF is the only site that has a photo link limit of 25. Can this be increased? I think I'm the only member pushing this limit...

Thanks!!

Bob

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Maybe one of the admins will know exactly what your talking about Bob but are you saying being able to post 25 links in one thread? Or 25 links total to your username.

Guess I don't post enough photos to know exactly what you mean. I will make sure someone see's this though for sure.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
I did go and look at your Hawaii pics threads and saw only 25 pics in the first post then you started a new thread.

So is there a limit of only 25 pic links per user per thread? Or per post?

P.S. I merged the threads

Bob Ayers

Durham, NC
I did go and look at your Hawaii pics threads and saw only 25 pics in the first post then you started a new thread.

So is there a limit of only 25 pic links per user per thread? Or per post?

P.S. I merged the threads

Thanks Aaron!!

It's 25 links per post.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Ok I understand now Bob. I'll make sure the admins look into it and discuss it.

I really see it two ways:

1) Raise it becasuse there is really only one user that goes over the 25 link limit so what is the big deal.

or

2) There is really only one user that goes over the 25 link linit so why make the change especially when users can post a second post in the same thread with additional links.

I dunno but I'll have them look into it.

P.S. Beautiful pictures by the way

Bob Ayers

Durham, NC
Ok I understand now Bob. I'll make sure the admins look into it and discuss it.

I really see it two ways:

1) Raise it becasuse there is really only one user that goes over the 25 link limit so what is the big deal.

or

2) There is really only one user that goes over the 25 link linit so why make the change especially when users can post a second post in the same thread with additional links.

I dunno but I'll have them look into it.

P.S. Beautiful pictures by the way

Thanks Aaron. Let the Admins know that there isn't a limit on R-F, TRS, NWU, or NikonCafe sites.....I don't know about the "other" site, because I don't go there.....

Bob, Why not ONE link to a slide show of as may images as you have ?

Bob Ayers

Durham, NC
Bob, Why not ONE link to a slide show of as may images as you have ?

I have done that a lot Dennis, but there are times I just want to pull a few photos out of one of my Smugmug galleries, instead of showing ALL the photos in a slideshow.

Just trying to understand why it's only FTF that has this limit....

Bob Ayers

Durham, NC
Have the "powers to be" thought about this yet?

Thanks!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'll try and find the switch somewhere.

The discouragement of posting over 25 shots in a thread is a bandwidth courtesy for people on dial up or isdn.

Ryan

Bob Ayers

Durham, NC
I'll try and find the switch somewhere.

The discouragement of posting over 25 shots in a thread is a bandwidth courtesy for people on dial up or isdn.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts