Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Fast forecast

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Added this to the home page at the bottom. Just put in your City, State, or Zipcode and get the forecast for your area from weather underground.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That is awesome...great addition. No more weather channel online for me. Now if you guys could serve me food and pay my bills, I'd never have to leave my desk chair.

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That would fix everything Matt...but I was really implying that they just give me the money to pay my bills...haha.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That could work...but what part of me wanting to be a useless piece of jelly for the rest of my life don't you understand? Wait a second...I'll gain Mexican citizenship and forfeit my American status, then hop the border back over here and never have to work for anything again...that way you guys can support my sorry arse...sound like a plan?

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Unfortunatly. that would work great...

Man I must be hanging around Tex and Cliff too long...I've hi jacked this thread in 2.7 seconds...haha.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
It IS a very cool feature Scott-- seems much easier to just punch in my zip and get the weather than going to another website. Thanks YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts