Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

'54 cab for my '55

im buying the cab from a '54 f100 to put in place of my '55, i just want to make sure that it will fit. the only reason im doing it is because the guy is selling it for 50 and it only has a little surface rust on the top other than that is solid and since my '55 cab needs a new floor on the driver side a new passanger cab corner and the rain drip moulding is rotted in the front i figured i couldnt pass it up

ya im taking off work early and picking it up today im sure my lady is gonna be thrilled when i come home from work today with another cab to clutter our garage with haha

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Wouldn't do that...once she takes it over, he might not get it back.

OK greenhouse -BAD Dog house-GOOD. Tell her the windows are so that the dogs get warm sun for the winter and that you will put in tinted glass for the summer. Think she''ll go for it????

Don, he's in Billings, Missouri, the same for Gunner.

Random

Actually most people don't know there is a Billings, Missouri (pop about 850?? more or less) including the USPS! I mostly write the full state name. There are some different town names here. How about Mexico, California, Houston,
Nevada, Peculiar, I refused to live there, People think I'm strange enough W/O living there. BTW,Pete & Jake's Street Rod Parts is in Peculiar, MO. now. I used to live in Clever, I thought it was appropriate. LOL Bye,

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts