Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My Introduction

I met BobF100 at the cbc car show yesterday and he turned me on to this website. I've been looking for a good, close knit Ford Truck community and accoring to Bob, this is the place. So here I am.

I own Project Responder. It's a custom Fire/Rescue truck which I built from the ground up over the course of several years. I almost have all of the bugs and kinks worked out of it now and I'm looking forward to showing it as well as getting to know everyone here.

Michael

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
nice truck and welcome...
l_524c7fd3357bf604b0ede3409000fe6d.jpg

Wow!!! That's all I can say about that truck.

Fellro

Staff member
We do what we can here, but close knit we definitely are. So if I get one of the t-shirts, does the model come with it???:drop: :drool: :rofl:

awesome truck and welcome. if you can build stuff like that, i'm impressed all to hell.
and Ryan is a terrorist. just so you know.

Sweet Truck man, does it get a lot of use?
Right now, it is only for show. I'm hoping to be able to use it next year out west fighting wildfires. I don't know how that will pan out.

We do what we can here, but close knit we definitely are. So if I get one of the t-shirts, does the model come with it???:drop: :drool: :rofl:
I'll talk to them and let them know you're interested :)

Ford Truck Articles