Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

when did F100 series end?

Hi guys.Just saw on line that the F100 Super Nationals 2016 are going to be in my town of Lebanon, Tennessee this May. I hope to go to that show even though my truck is no trailer queen. Can anybody that has an F100 go to that show? Also, just curious, what year did the F100 series end? I have been looking on line trying to educate myself about these trucks. :)

Regards, Donald

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
1980 was the last year with the F100 badging and the F O R D letters on the the hood.
You'll see that your truck does not have to be a "trailer queen" or high end show quality to go to these events. People love to see all conditions of our classic old Ford trucks! I've seen more attention to a rusted out old farm truck than a fully done out truck. The local Ford and Friends yearly car/truck picnic over here is so much fun to go to! Check out the pictures in my gallery. Fun people, great vehicles, ya!

have a great time :)

Last edited:
Oh ok. Yes that would be a long trip! :) But I bet it is a great time at that show. F100 Super Nationals is a bit closer! smilieFordlogo

Donald

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts