Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What's your next mod?

blacksnapon

Staff member
Ya know that coulda been a meet project at Waynesville.......
Youre not talking about the $1 for a swing with a sledge hammer thing are you? Slmann, I'm proud of you! Giving up your truck for a fund raiser for the forum!

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Youre not talking about the $1 for a swing with a sledge hammer thing are you? Slmann, I'm proud of you! Giving up your truck for a fund raiser for the forum!

Wow, I went from the dunking booth to getting my truck smashed with a sledge hammer. I thought you guys were my friends. confused

blacksnapon

Staff member
The powers that be are waffling a bit on the dunking booth, so don't hold your breath on that one (I know Scott, you're broken hearted). We need to think of products that we can sell for fund raising.

i'm going out shortly to attemt rear wheel cylinders as no one will drive to NY and do it for this crippled bastard.
that's cool. when it falls on me or i get a blood blister ya'll sleep well at night.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
i'm going out shortly to attemt rear wheel cylinders as no one will drive to NY and do it for this crippled bastard.
that's cool. when it falls on me or i get a blood blister ya'll sleep well at night.

Ever think of moving to MO. We would gladly trade 6L PWR to NY for you to come here. YelloThumbUp

i could never do that to 6L.......i'll take it for the team. that's the kind of guy i am !!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
It would probably end up looking something like this.

Well that'd be an improvement!! Seeing as how that beautiful truck made it as a Truck of the Month and what did yours get?? Hmmmm, anyone????:nana:

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Actually I'm toying with the idea of a trans temp, pyro, and boost guage for my truck..........

Gunner

Ford Truck Articles