Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What did you do to your Dent today

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Drove to the forest and got it wet yesterday. It looks really nice when it's wet. :D

DSC_0171_1.JPG

Agreed.....that thing wouldn't look good anywhere but in the woods!

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
I replaced the fuel filter in mine today, and straighten out a rubber fuel line that had a sharp bend in it , and made the bend at a gentler angle in it after I had shortened that line by about a half an inch.smilieFordlogosmilieFordlogo

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Took my son on a "boys night out" the other day:

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
I had also gotten some drive time in my Dent, on my way to work, and I also managed to turn a few heads, and pop a few eyes too in my ways of travel . Dents = eye candy . Ah Life is better in a sweet looking classic Dent,smilieFordlogosmilieFordlogo

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Took the old 77 out for breakfast on Saturday and it felt good to get her up to the higher 60-70 mph speeds as I had to drive a little ways to meet a friend in a neighboring town......I swear she runs better today than when I first bought her....wow....anyways, it passed another rig just fine, ran smooth, GREAT therapy....was fun.

Like the wifey and I took a cross country road trip in it, I can see the boys and I taking some road trips in it when they get older!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
That IS a good feeling!
Yup!
How true about the therapy, my Dent is my therapist.
But it does feel good to get 'em going about 60 mphsmiliegitrdonesmilieFordlogosmilieFordlogo
X2! When you're cruising along at highway speeds and all gages are normal, nothing is vibrating or rattling. ... wind blowing, radio going. ...feels good!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I'm jealous. I was going to get mine out over the weekend but rain kept it inside.
I have to drive thru to much of my lawn to pull it out after rain.

If I drove 60 mph with the 4:10 gears, my engine would be screaming.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Took it out of storage!

It was super dusty.....sprayed it down with a hose... Austins wax job still beads and looks great!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I'm jealous. I was going to get mine out over the weekend but rain kept it inside.
I have to drive thru to much of my lawn to pull it out after rain.

If I drove 60 mph with the 4:10 gears, my engine would be screaming.
Don't know much about my gears but I'm guessing mine doesn't have that......it tachs around 2200 rpms around 65-70 mph.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles