Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What did you do to your Dent today

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Thanks Ken. I noticed two things yesterday when I had it running.
It's not showing a charge, so I'll have to check the alternator, etc.
And there's a little hole in the exhaust at a connection, that I should be able to braze.

Mark, did you find out what the issue was?

My windshield washer pump died tonight, so I am currently looking for a replacement.

Hey Doug, is your rig back on the road?

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Mark, did you find out what the issue was?

Hey Doug, is your rig back on the road?

It is, Ken. Thank you. I just don't have a windshield washer. One is ordered. As rainy as it has been here lately, it won't be much of an issue. :D

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
I had taken my Dent for a little cruise through the Cornell Plantations, on my way to work, and it had given a new meaning to the word therapy a new meaning, beautiful scenery, sunny weather, and a sweet classic Dent, definitely a great way to start the day. It can't get any better than that. Ahh life gets better in a classic Dent.smilieFordlogosmilieFordlogo

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I have not. So many other projects that the Dent gets put on hold.

Understand that.

It is, Ken. Thank you. I just don't have a windshield washer. One is ordered. As rainy as it has been here lately, it won't be much of an issue. :D

Excellent! smilieFordlogo

I had taken my Dent for a little cruise through the Cornell Plantations, on my way to work, and it had given a new meaning to the word therapy a new meaning, beautiful scenery, sunny weather, and a sweet classic Dent, definitely a great way to start the day. It can't get any better than that. Ahh life gets better in a classic Dent.smilieFordlogosmilieFordlogo

I know this feeling!!!! Man!

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Today I had fixed my license plate lights, and also replaced the bulb in a front passenger side marker light. smilieFordlogosmilieFordlogo

I also do that on a regular basis. I have one that goes out on the front. Just pulling the marker lamp and reinstalling it and the light works again.(I don't do anything with the bulb).I guess it just needs attention. :headbang:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I love that feeling,I get in the bump,an everything that brings you
down just goes away,very theraputic an uplifting......smilieFordlogo
:WooHoo::WooHoo:

smilieIagreesmiliewhathesaidsmilieIagreesmiliewhathesaidsmilieIagreesmiliewhathesaid

I also do that on a regular basis. I have one that goes out on the front. Just pulling the marker lamp and reinstalling it and the light works again.(I don't do anything with the bulb).I guess it just needs attention. :headbang:

If this is a normal issue, it's something I haven't had to mess with.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
If this is a normal issue, it's something I haven't had to mess with.

I don't know if it is or not, Ken. It's not a real problem, I just like things to work the way they are supposed to.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I don't know if it is or not, Ken. It's not a real problem, I just like things to work the way they are supposed to.

I hear ya.....same here.

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
I had to put four new tires on my Dent, after I had it inspected today, that's when I was told that I needed new tires. I had bought four Goodyear Wrangler tires to replace a set of twelve year old Coopers that were starting to crack due to age on three of them and a bulge in the fourth one. Well anyway the truck drives, handles, and rides like a new 2015 F-150, and there is no squrreliness in the front end, or riding like a boat going down the road.smilieFordlogosmilieFordlogo

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Drove to the forest and got it wet yesterday. It looks really nice when it's wet. :D

DSC_0171_1.JPG

I ordered a drivers side door panel (in chrome accented blue), for my dent.
I've been waiting for DC to get them in stock for close to two years. And they finally have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts