Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What did you do to your Dent today v2

Blue-Truck-Nut97

crank polisher
Mine do not see the miles they used to either, buying a powerstroke with an air conditioner kinda changed my mode of operations.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Mine do not see the miles they used to either, buying a powerstroke with an air conditioner kinda changed my mode of operations.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Haha...yup, would me too!

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Hauled a load of old roofing from my son's storage shed to the dump. That cost me two new tires on the back. There were two clean slits right on the edge of the tread/sidewall which were non repairable. :headbang:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Hauled a load of old roofing from my son's storage shed to the dump. That cost me two new tires on the back. There were two clean slits right on the edge of the tread/sidewall which were non repairable. :headbang:

OUCH!

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Thank you. I was never very happy with the conversions. I had a '93 aerostar converted to R134A by the dealer and it just wasn't the same. Glad you went with new.

6ca5acef289dc3be66a97507c1964c97.jpg

I finally got one! 76 highboy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Very nice!
I had a 74 that same color. Sorry when I had to leave that truck go

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Beautiful truck, super straight!

Tell us more!

76 3/4 ton highboy in excellent original condition, paint and all. Rust free. It has 360, 4 speed granny, 4.10 gears. It runs great! I found it on eBay last week and had it shipped from Montana to Oklahoma. I am very happy with it. I had to fix a leaky accelerator pump. It’s good to go now

b5322c810ee19367621c7d7375b15cac.jpg

c751e91a6dfa5744de0db23b38c211be.jpg

I took it out in the pasture today to dump a load of goat manure. lol It’s sure a lot rougher riding than my late model 4x4

Ford Truck Articles