Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Welp, crew pics have been released.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Lengthen that bed another 2 feet and I'd think dead secksy...until then, reminds me of the retard bus.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Lengthen that bed another 2 feet and I'd think dead secksy...until then, reminds me of the retard bus.

Well, Chris would feel at home with it then... smilietease

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
why yes i would....... while i beat your shiney white a$$ all over the desert with it......

Lmao. It's probably shiny because of all of the vaseline he uses.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
why yes i would....... while i beat your shiney white a$$ all over the desert with it......

To be honest, after taking the Bronco out in the sand and saw how it performed, even down a driveshaft, and a burnt up tranny, I'd love to see how well this Raptor actually performs in the sand. Not so much because I think the Bronco is better, but because I've established a baseline. Here again, because I've got roughly 5k in the Bronco, including purchase price...so that would leave me 45k to play with.

Lmao. It's probably shiny because of all of the vaseline he uses.

I threw up a little in my mouth.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
To be honest, after taking the Bronco out in the sand and saw how it performed, even down a driveshaft, and a burnt up tranny, I'd love to see how well this Raptor actually performs in the sand. Not so much because I think the Bronco is better, but because I've established a baseline. Here again, because I've got roughly 5k in the Bronco, including purchase price...so that would leave me 45k to play with.
smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

Or you could have 5 Broncos like yours with about $7k (went a little high in case you really wanted to go all out) in them and have one for each day of the work week you want to go wheelin and still have $15k you could somehow put in BigRed to soup it up if you want or whatever.........................................................or you cold have this ONE with the nice graphics that one of my clients (sign shop) can do for $150. That's assuming you paid cash for this baby.....because interest will give you 2-3 more Broncos like yours depending on your credit score and interest rate.
smilieFordlogo

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
That is one thing I have yet to understand. Manufacturers supposedly build a product to FILL a niche....it seems like they're trying to start one here.....Right now it's sitting on the middle of the fence for them and it could go one of two ways. The Raptor could either a be a mild success and make them some good money, or it could be a huge failure and lose them tons of money in R&D as well as design and assembly.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

Or you could have 5 Broncos like yours with about $7k (went a little high in case you really wanted to go all out) in them and have one for each day of the work week you want to go wheelin and still have $15k you could somehow put in BigRed to soup it up if you want or whatever.........................................................or you cold have this ONE with the nice graphics that one of my clients (sign shop) can do for $150. That's assuming you paid cash for this baby.....because interest will give you 2-3 more Broncos like yours depending on your credit score and interest rate.
smilieFordlogo

Yeah...there was a huge thread on here about it not too long ago, can't find it now. Seemed to be split on the guys that think the Raptor is hype and you can build something that would walk circles around the Raptor in all aspects for half the money and the other half seemed to think the Raptor was the best thing since sliced bread and fire combined.

That is one thing I have yet to understand. Manufacturers supposedly build a product to FILL a niche....it seems like they're trying to start one here.....Right now it's sitting on the middle of the fence for them and it could go one of two ways. The Raptor could either a be a mild success and make them some good money, or it could be a huge failure and lose them tons of money in R&D as well as design and assembly.

That was in the same thread I just mentioned, first production year, they sold out. I chalk that up to it being a new rig and for guys with more money than brains. This year I think will be another strong year for the Raptor due to everything new they're doing for it...but I feel the novelty will wear off very soon, and the number of guys that can afford them will wear off as well.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts