Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ways to help bring in more members and attract new activity

Ludachris

Staff member
I should have put that with my truck build. Chris can you move it?
Hey Dave, even if I move it the video is not going to show. Try uploading it in a reply to your build thread here:

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
If you want you can delete my video from youtube. I think i had it posted elsewhere in here before anyways.

Ludachris

Staff member
If you want you can delete my video from youtube. I think i had it posted elsewhere in here before anyways.
I deleted it last night.

I think what might be happening is that our Youtube channel is awaiting approval, so anything that gets posted to it through here is getting flagged and set to Private. I'll see if I can confirm that today.

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
Hey Dave, even if I move it the video is not going to show. Try uploading it in a reply to your build thread here:
I uploaded it but it tells me I can’t watch it.

I like this group.I just retired and will be doing more things with the vehicles and probably will post more,crowing about my accomplishments.My only complaint would be that the site layout is kinda confusing.For example,New posts and what’s new are not the same content.But hey,I can figure it out so no big deal.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts