Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

want to join the New York Chapter

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Hello all my fellow frozen New Yorkers, my name is Rick Salter, my nickname is Salt-Man, for obvious reasons, I live in Lockport and I'm cold.....
Mike told me to stop by, so here I am.. I am on a couple other different ford sites. mostly in the 73-79 + Bronco sections, my main toy is a 78 Bronco that I am in the process of building and soon will be buying a 79 Chevy 4x4 , I love old 4x4's, I hope to meet up with some of you this summer, take care, stay safe and warm...Rick (Salt-Man)

Welcome Rick....good to see you join Sir

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
welcome rick, thanks for coming over and joining us.

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Hey Rick, glad to see that you came and joined us in the NY chapter lol, also hope to meet up with you soon for coffee like at Timmy Ho's lol, that is my favorite coffee, lol.

Missy

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Thanks Guys, I will try to remember to stop by more often, I usually hang out on the truck forums, but I will try to spread some of my charm around here as well, but be fore warned,
My charming personality can be like the clap, once you get it, you don't want it no more "LOL":spank: 'hiding_smilie' :rofl: smilieloser

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
that was funny , i will have to remember that one.

Mike...I know Rick....a shot of antibiotics cures it!! Or Pepto-Bismol

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Shhhhhh, Thats Top Secret......, no I'm not that bad, but I can be a bit of a thread pirate, and sometimes my humor is a bit raw, but I'm a good dude..TRUST ME!!!!

Yes Rick is a good guy(push harder Rick..)...all the way to the left in this Pic...

2222.jpg

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
That looks like the ex mayor of new york city, Giuliani or how ever you spell it
I think you may have something there!!!!!

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
please welcome magestic778 to NY chapter

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
i am pleased to welcome our second member to the NY chapter today.
Welcome Nicks from upstate , NY. Post up often.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
lets all welcome jackndelphine to the ny chapter. jackndelphine is from long island

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
Please welcome F150 to the chapter. Thanks for responding to the PM

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
please help me in welcoming F250LD to the new york chapter. Welcome and enjoy your stay. post up often.

Welcome F250...decent ppl here.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
lets all give a warm welcome to sparris1293. he is a new member both to FTF and the NY chapter.

ponydrvr72

Just dont try it,do it !
How's it going mike, my name is scott,ponydrvr72. I live in Watertown ny.
I have relation in Rochester, N.Tondawana. I am a postal worker and Army vet. Looking to join the chapter!

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader

Ford Truck Articles