Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

V2..The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Dude needs a shot to the nards just for thinking about asking 8k for that truck. That 460 does look shiny...but that truck's market value is half his asking price.

new 460, 38 swampers, beadlock rims, decent body.....That might go for close to 8 up here, to the right person.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
He's definitely over priced for down south; but the truck is worth whatever the buyer wants.

An 8k truck around here would have gone through a recent refresh or resto w/newer paint, interior, etc. The engine would be pretty clean, NO rust, etc.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^For reference, at peak truck prices a couple years ago, I was offered 11k a couple times for Red...but mainly in the 8-10k range, some offers were cash in hand. Not trying to toot my own horn, just using a reference, because I feel Red is a far better specimen than that rig...and it's a down market.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Exactly, in this market even, I'd feel comfortable paying asking price for that rig if it's as nice in person as it is in the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles