Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

V2..The Dents We Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Trying to get what he put in to it?????? Most guys don't understand that they'd be lucky to see 1/3 of what they put into a rig. Then when they can't get what they want, they let it sit and rot. Build it because you love it, not because you're trying to make a quick buck.

73FordF100

Georgia Chapter member
Georgia
^^^Exactly man. I hate to say it but these trucks aren't worth a whole lot, they would be to a truck enthuisiast though. Like I'd pay a pretty penny for a supercab 4x4 swb because of the rarity of it and they look awesome IMO.

Fellro

Staff member

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
That seems like one heckuva deal.

6k? Even though the pace truck are rare-er than other models, it's not 6k worth of rare in this situation.

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
6k? Even though the pace truck are rare-er than other models, it's not 6k worth of rare in this situation.

6K....LOL, I'm tired and my brain isn't working. I looked at the current bid and never even seen "reserve not met". I thought the current bid was By it now. Geez. No 6K isn't worth it unless maybe if that trucks was in fabulous condition. Good thing I'm not shopping for a truck right now.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
6K....LOL, I'm tired and my brain isn't working. I looked at the current bid and never even seen "reserve not met". I thought the current bid was By it now. Geez. No 6K isn't worth it unless maybe if that trucks was in fabulous condition. Good thing I'm not shopping for a truck right now.

Okay, I was a little concerned! :suspicious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts