Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Update on the truck

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Hey DQ

You might take a look at these guys. Looks like they make pretty good stuff, and from what I've read you can custom order from them too.

I'm looking at ordering a grill guard, when I can get money ahead (these guys I'm working for are about to bankrupt me)

Here's the link
http://www.southtexasoutfitters.com/Default.php

Gunner

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Guys got the motor mocked up and had to order some more stuff. Still keeping fingers crossed on getting everything by the weekend. may not quite get it done this weekend but if I don't MAN it will be CLOSE!!!Gunner- I'll have to look at those guys a little more in depth when I can get back to the house. Right now the DAG GUM Landlord cant get to the backed up sewer in the house till tomorrow!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Well guys it doesn't look like she'll be on the road here this weekend...:headbang:

My tranny was supposed to ship last week and as far as I know it hasn't yet,:hammer: My Cats were sent to the wrong address and I couldn't stop them in route so now I have to wait for them to forward to my new address.'smiliedoh'

Hopefully my headers show this week so I can at least put them on and maybe get the motor in. :waa: :waa:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah the storm that rolled through here nailed everyone east of us and is killing delivery times.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
ok everything is in, the headers are installed, the trans is ready to go and I am gonna shoot to have everything in on sunday afternoon.

now it will not be in running order, as i have to relocate the oil filter to somewhere in the engine bay, install top end and little odds and ends but we are getting alot closer to fire date. next weekend may be a toss up to have the truck back but not lookin like it now. But I will still make the meet.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
w/e you do...dont count your chickens before they hatch

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Got the motor and trans in today. gotta get the transfer case, and top end all put in yet.

Gettin close though!!!smiliegitrdone

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Killing you....try owning something you can't drive for over a YEAR!!!! LOL

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts