Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Tape measure

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Thought you guys might get a chuckle out of the sizes of these:

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That axle alone weighs 1600lb.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Can someone say heavy duty????? HAHA. Kinda dwarfs a D60 huh? Is that on the box truck?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Can someone say heavy duty????? HAHA. Kinda dwarfs a D60 huh? Is that on the box truck?

It is on the 750 yes....the tailgate is almost 6 feet up.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It is on the 750 yes....the tailgate is almost 6 feet up.

I wanna see some more pics of that truck...last I saw was one in your driveway, and one inside the box...gotta post some more up. I'd love to see that thing on some swampers or something...haha. I'd love to have one with a bed on it...talk about tough. Pretty sure I hate you and your toys again...major jealousy.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I don't really have a whole lot of pictures of the truck out and working, but will try and take some. The little truck is the 550 we had which the 750 replaced, the 550 had a 135 rear and 60 front. The tires were just put on the 750 at the last inspection....$4000 for all 6....I wasn't expecting that but the fronts were worn but would have been ok for another year but the inner rear was split down to the cords when I slipped sideways on a hill and bent the maxipot....so I had to replace 2 of 'em...and well you know how it goes.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts