Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Shes BACK!!!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Good luck finding those F-Superduty emblems... I couldn't find a set to save my life when I had my F-SD.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol Ive found NOS of the 92+ style. Just not the older ones. Oh yea, I forgot to mention I bought this truck to plow with? LMAO thats y I sold the bronk, no more need for it. I needed the bed. Bronk was nice and small but not enough power and too low.

More stuff today. Factory new ford mirrors, SS tube steps, exhaust tips, windshield trim, antenna, wiper arms.

Last edited:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea just looks awesome to me on these old trucks. Im too lazy to make tailpipes! I like loud and redic. Must annoy everyone that is walkin down the road when I fly by!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I got all the power door locks working, all the glass in and new window motors, and I also converted the wiring to the newer 92+ door panel plus switches

I cant open the 1/4 windows as I need the ones with the flat bottom, ill just cut the door panel lmao. I would have got the pass side done too but the guy with the headliner has the pass door panel

your not going to use that truck as a plow truck~~~
say it ain't so
she's way too nice

primetime

sawmill slave
I`d dd/plow with that. Matter of fact, mine will be that nice one of these days.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
As always, ill get tired of the truck when I run outta things to fix or make nicer, then ill sell, and buy a new POS to save.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Got the new stereo installed, new door speakers, fixed all the hack head unit wiring, converted the pass door wiring to the 92+, stripped the cargo light of the chrome and sprayed it black, then tinted the lens. Its going to pin stripe tomorrow after work and I should have it back wed after work. Only thing left is headliner, pass door panel, and figure out what console im gonna use, the 92+ blue 1 I have. Or the 1 from my 99 SuperDuty when I put the new SuperDuty one in with the cup holders!!!!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
She will get WD before plowing like all my stuff, and lots of simple green plus the powerwasher!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
So my door trim shields were killed by the last hack that worked on the truck. Those plastic sheets that the door panel go over. I could try to make my ducktaped ones a little nicer looking, but id rather just get new. I have no luck finding them other then this is the number for the pass side I think 237A04.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts