Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

rear brakes tomorrow

well, they're toast. the rear ABS light is still on and i'm praying it's the lack of shoe. i got all the parts, the impact is well oiled and i've got a 30 pack.
i fully expect this simple job will result in the truck falling on me, so if you don't hear from me call the NY state police.
tools found in the adjacent yard are mine you scavengers.
if you happen to be looking for said tools, feed the dog dammit.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I'm on my way up Carl. Where do you keep the dog food again?? ROFLMAO

blacksnapon

Staff member
well, they're toast. the rear ABS light is still on and i'm praying it's the lack of shoe. i got all the parts, the impact is well oiled and i've got a 30 pack.
i fully expect this simple job will result in the truck falling on me, so if you don't hear from me call the NY state police.
tools found in the adjacent yard are mine you scavengers.
if you happen to be looking for said tools, feed the dog dammit.
Is that on your explorer? If so, change the abs sensor on top of the rear end.

black i've got a F150. i'd like to get an exploder someday. i'll look into that sensor.
Ca........ you bas*&^d. and what are you doing reading the NY Post

you all will be making jokes when the truck falls on me. tools are free game. 1st savanger, 1st dibs

bobf100

Hey Carl - I hope you're not going to back the truck up on some ramps on the back porch because Ryan will get all of your tools when the ramps collapse. We all know he's looking for a hammer......:rofl:

well best laid plans.... went out today to do 'em and i see a green puddle under the 150. ohhh crap. turned out to be a tiny hole in the lower hose. well don't i turn that into an all day affair. drain, flush 3 x's, replace all hoses, new rad cap, hell why not plugs while i'm in here, hell i've got it so on goes a new fuel filter, and finally put on my Jeff Gordon license plate bracket.
it's good to be me... never is there nothing that needs to be done. keeps me out of trouble.
brakes tomorrow if the storms hold off as long as they say.

goose, you need to be drawn and 1/4'ed. that was just mean and hateful. but funny. dink

you all are sick sob haters.. if ANY of you step in my yard, DO NOT hold me responsible for the attack Sassy will put on your collective asses.

bump this......we'll see at yrs end.
any ways. got the wheels pulled apart, blown out and found a broken adjuster cable on the passenger side. the 1 friggin part i didn't get(zoom in on 10:00 in the pic)

HPIM0375.jpg

i thought about putting it back together w/out it and sell the damn thing, but thought better of it. i hate to half ass stuff. for $2.00 for both cables, and $14 for the abs sensor, i won't need to drive the astro. i didn't pay much for the truck. actually i got it for bailing someone out of jail. $500. i'll do it right, and without hitting it with a trailer hitch(no offence R). i did kick crap with my good leg though. i can't find Sassy. i hope during my fit i didn't put a boot up her butt(j/k)

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles