Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ranger429's Bronco is TOTM

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congrats Scott...as always, you put a very fine automobile together, and it's great seeing another dentside take TOTM honors.

Dak...I always say the truck picks you, not the other way around. When the right truck is there, you'll know it.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Dak...I always say the truck picks you, not the other way around. When the right truck is there, you'll know it.

I agree,that's what happened to me.The F100 just fell into my lap.I wasn't even looking for a truck at the time.She runs like crap,but she has most of the options I wanted.Just a few more upgrades and a couple new parts(HA!) and she'll be the perfect truck for me.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congratulations, Scott. You didn't have any takers for the Bronco on JBG?

His 250 is on there too. I think he said for what it cost him to build them, if he got his asking prices, he'd stand to make a few grand. It's one of those...'well if someone is willing to pay that price, I'd be stupid not to take it.' But I'm sure you already got that.

Thanks guys.

I actually had one guy very interested in the Bronco but it seems his better half wears the pants in his house. I'm not pushing to sell them but like Ben said, if they have 30K I won't hesitate to let either go.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Thanks guys.

I actually had one guy very interested in the Bronco but it seems his better half wears the pants in his house. I'm not pushing to sell them but like Ben said, if they have 30K I won't hesitate to let either go.

I understand. No matter who owns them, those are nice vehicles!

Both trucks are nice, cool soft top on the Bronco could you tell me where you got it and also the front airdam very interesting. Either would be nice on my 79 Bronco, always more things to buy isn't there. thank you, Mudman.

Thanks guys!

The soft top came from a guy in Mo, I bought it from him for 300. it was slightly used but in near perfect condition. I built my own mounting kit for it from and old hardtop.

The front valance is obsolete. It is an aftermarket item that was made by A+A fiberglass many years ago. I found it at my local 4wd shop and it took quite a bit of talking to get the owner to sell it to me. He knew the rarity of it as well.

Ford Truck Articles