Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

pushbar?

i have seen the old dealer installed pushbars. i want one. i googled them, but i cant find where to find one. anyone have any ideas or know someone selling one?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
What kind of truck? There are MANY kinds of pushbars for many different vehicles. I know AutoAnything, our sponsor, has a pretty good selection. Click the banner at the top of this thread.

Well this is in the Gen6 section meaning he probably has a Dentside. :)

i found a truck that had one on it, but the truck was crappy and it didnt run, but i should have asked him if i could buy the bar....the weston bull bar is about the same thing, right?

crap---can someone link me to a useable aftermarket pushbar? i cant find them

78PushBar.jpg

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Them pushbars are plenty strong I got one on my 85 and we pushed the 76 around with it and it didnt have a ding in it. Its made by wildcat flash I think they have em for dentsides as well. Heres a link that Lee gave me.
http://www.everythingoffroad.com/index.htm?catalog169_0.html
Ive asked before if theyll fit 73-77 and everybody has said they will with little or no modification. Ranger429 has some pics of the different contours of the bumpers with different brushguards. Also heres another one for some super heavy duty ones.
http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/c-470_winch_bumpers.htm
A little expensive but theyre beefy and certainly meant for mowin down small forests.

Last edited:

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I've got a Wildcat Flash on my '79 F250. Looks better than what the factory offered back in the day, in my opinion.

Here's what it looks like on the old beast. And yeah, that is my plate!!!
IMG_1187-1.jpg

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
yeah i have a pushbar on my truck and it definitely has some strength with it! hell i was going down the highway during the big ice storm up in NH back in December and i hit a tree that fell on the highway right in front of me while i was doing about 30 mph(there was no one on the highway since it was 3am and there was about a foot of snow and ice on the road) i broke my headlight and grill because of the branches but it pushed the tree right off the highway!

that is exactly the one i am lookin for. ever since i saw Ranger429's truck, i think they just help the truck look beefy.

1985, thanx for the links, but those aren't what i was lookin for. Although, i might have to settle for one of those cause i cant find one that i wantsmiliecrybaby

Here's the part number but I couldn't find an NOS one for you anywhere in North America.

D7TZ-17984-A

Here's the part number but I couldn't find an NOS one for you anywhere in North America.

D7TZ-17984-A

wow...i was expecting not in lower michigan or not in the great lakes area, but not in north america is kinda extreme.......

Last edited:
What are you lookin for out of it?? could i get a picture of it?

I'd take 50 bucks for it. It looks just like the stock push bars but the lower bar is pulled out about 10". If you really need a picture I can get one but don't have one readily available.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts