Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Nice 65 4x4 on CL

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/4550577780.html

00z0z_9ixhvzg15uU_600x450.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I like this one a lot......the body doesn't seem straight though and not sure if it's just a camera angle....but anyways, looks good.

The 13k miles must have been pretty hard if it had a frame off not too long ago and now he says it's not a show truck....maybe it was used as as dd for a time.

I like this one a lot......the body doesn't seem straight though and not sure if it's just a camera angle....but anyways, looks good.

The 13k miles must have been pretty hard if it had a frame off not too long ago and now he says it's not a show truck....maybe it was used as as dd for a time.

Probably not straight because its on a '77 frame.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
66 250 4x4 is another truck on my some day list...this truck is entirely too flipping expensive, but not a bad piece.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I still think that body style lends itself to being on the ground.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
That's only because you live in a place where you actually see 2WD's. Up here, when we see one, we ask the owner how long it's been since they moved up from California. smilietease

Okay, I'll give you that! :rofl:

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Frankenstein Monster with parts swapped from gawd only knows what.

According to the VIN on the pictured Warranty Plate, this was a 1964 F100 2WD w/a 292 originally.

Ford Truck Articles